It may not be Christmas yet, but Santa is dropping copies of Amiga Addict Issue 9 on doormats everywhere right now! If you're not already a subscriber, head over to the store and get it right now!
In this issue:
- We celebrate Alien Breed's 30th birthday - a groundbreaking game and Team17 classic!
- From Vultures To Vampires book review.
- Paul Bridger (The Amiga Works Documentary) and Joe Decuir (original Amiga hardware designer) interviews.
- A look at the inner workings of the Motorola 68000 processor.
- Retrospective look at ZERO games magazine.
- Athanor 2 full review, in-game map and interview with Eric "Atlantis" Safar!
- New release of OS 2.35 for Commodore CDTV