We are very pleased to announce that Amiga Addict issue 4 is currently at the printers. You can pre-order your copy today! We have enjoyed eating a lot of sweets and treats for this issue.
This month we have added some new contributors and have a fantastic variety of articles.
Issue 4 includes:
• Feature on snack food and Amiga in-game advertising. Each member of the AA team tries a snack and we look at the related games
• An exclusive chat with ex-Amiga Format Editor Marcus Dyson
• Review of the brand new version of Amiga Forever
• Amiga and Atari go head to head
• The US Amiga perspective from 10MARC and Pintz and Amiga!
• Dan Wood looks at the mindful side of Amiga
• Civitas Nihilium - an Amiga-made commercial board game
• The story of the super rare CD1200 drive
• Our usual features - Six of the Best, Readers' Letters, Demoscene, hardware & tutorials